Thursday, December 08, 2005

Fast Car


Um momento especial....uma dança.
Uma musica Fast car...


"You got a fast carI want a ticket to anywhere
Maybe we make a deal
Maybe together we can get somewhereA
nyplace is betterStarting from zero got nothing to lose
Maybe we’ll make somethingBut me myself
Igot nothing to proveYou got a fast car
And I got a plan to get us out of here
I been working at the convenience store
Managed to save just a little bit of money
We won’t have to drive too far
Just ’cross the border and into the city
You and I can both get jobs
And finally see what it means to be living
You see my old man’s got a problem
He live with the bottle that’s the way it is
He says his body’s too old for working
I say his body’s too young to look like his
My mama went off and left him
She wanted more from life than he could give
I said somebody’s got to take care of him
So I quit school and that’s what I did

You got a fast car
But is it fast enough so you can fly away
You gotta make a decision
You leave tonight or live and die this way."

No comments: